A compendium of strange politics and morbid symptoms from around our dying world.
• • •
- GRUanonA failed Ukrainian-American racecar driver urges Washington to act on the intel he got from a Russian secret agent. Is it true, or just another conspiracy theory for liberals?… Continue reading GRUanon
- National-TrudoviksThese far-right fanatics are a little too on-the-nose with their admiration of extinct states. Are they genuine, or wreckers on Moscow’s payroll?… Continue reading National-Trudoviks
- Anarcho-Nazis of UkraineWhile I was exploring the vast complex of right wing political groups in Ukraine I came upon a bizarre, seemingly impossible group.… Continue reading Anarcho-Nazis of Ukraine
- Anarcho-Statistsleftists across the Western world are racing to aid Ukrainians in a war zone. Before committing cash and resources it is good to know who will receive that aid.… Continue reading Anarcho-Statists
- Their War Will Not EndWhen the war ends in Ukraine and the soldiers’ services are no longer needed, will the Nazi groups shrink back to obscurity?… Continue reading Their War Will Not End
- Are there Neo-Nazis in Ukraine?Since the Euromaidan movement started in 2013 there have been accusations of racist violence and Neo-Nazi rallies in Ukraine. Is there substance to these claims?… Continue reading Are there Neo-Nazis in Ukraine?
- The Greater Britain ImperialistsThe Revolutionary’s Bestiary catalogues the advocates of “Greater Britain,” a worldwide union of countries with large British populations.… Continue reading The Greater Britain Imperialists
- Protected: Democratic SoCIAlistsThis content is password protected.
- New Developments in Cryptofascism: Boer ZionistsThe IDF has been busy in Palestine this month, and Meltdown May has brought us some fascinating new Twitter protagonists to defend it. Like this one, who protests apartheid against Boers. … Continue reading New Developments in Cryptofascism: Boer Zionists
• • •